MOBILE STORAGE SYSTEMS – TYPES
High Density, Inc. Mobile Storage gives you dramatically greater storage capacity per square foot of floor space. Conventional shelving or cabinets are mounted on carriages that travel on rails. Non-productive fixed aisle space is eliminated.
Mobile Systems are custom designed to fit your space and integrated seamlessly into any work environment. Three basic modes of operation are available.
- Users open system aisles at the push of a button or via computerize commands
- Designed for maximum productivity for high access storage/filing
- State of the art engineering and safety systems
- Programmable security and controlled access for specific users
- Users open system aisles by rotating ergonomic drive handle
- Allows lengths of up to 60 Foot carriages with effortless movement
- End panel design options include steel, laminate, and/or real wood
- Standard safety features are fully code compliant
- Users open system aisles by pushing handles left or right
- Ideal for low activity small storage or filing applications
ECONOMIC VALUE AND EASE OF OPERATION MECHANICAL ASSIST SYSTEM THE MOST POPULAR CHOICE!
MOBILE STORAGE SYSTEMS – ACCESSORIES
High Density, Inc. storage systems will be configured for your unique application. The modular design allows for flat/file shelves lateral roll-outs, mixed media drawers or custom engineered accessories. Choose from an array of components to store virtually anything.
- File Folders
HIGH DENSITY INC 2023 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED